Today, I’m bringing you another one product review. This time it’s, as the title suggests, Fresh’s Lotus Youth Preserve Cream.
Overall, I have really enjoyed using the little pot that I received in a gift set. I think it’s a great option for those winter moisturizing needs. I especially like a heavier moisturizer during the winter months. I tend to be dryer during this time. The best part of this moisturizer is even though it’s heavier, it goes on very lightweight.
I think instead of giving you all a long explanation of all the pros and cons and all the details of the product in tons and tons of paragraphs, I thought I would try something new (You’ll have to let me know if you like this form). So here goes nothing!
- Scent: Very natural, kind of like cucumbers. I’m not sure of this particular scent. I’m leaning more toward not liking it so much. But I did get used to it after awhile.
- Consistency: In between a creamy and watery moisturizer. Kind of like a cross between Origins Night-A-Mins and L’Oreal Hydra Genius.
- Price (According to the Sephora website): $$; $45 for full-size (1.6 oz. or 50 mL), $17 for mini (0.5 oz. or 15 mL)
- Skin Types (According to the Sephora website): All of them (normal, oily, combo, dry, sensitive); I would agree with this because I have normal to dry with an oily T-zone.
- Claims (According to the Sephora website): Prevents signs of aging, 24-hr. moisture, boosts radiance. For me, I definitely had 24-hr. moisture. I don’t know about boosting the radiance of my skin, but I also never can really tell myself when looking in the mirror. As for the signs of aging, probably but the only aging I have found is around my eyes.
- Solutions (According to the Sephora website): Dryness, loss of firmness and elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles. For me, it’s a check for dryness except lately right between my eyebrows (had to use extra). It’s a half check for firmness and elasticity. At the moment, I’m not too worried about this issue. Finally, fine lines and wrinkles. The only fine lines/wrinkles I have right now are around my eyes. The moisturizer didn’t really help for that area.
- Pros: 24-hr. hydration, helps with my dry winter skin, reduces or prevents signs of aging for me, consistency (lightweight) which I like, brand (huge fan of Fresh products).
- Cons: Price with a caveat (I am a firm believer in investing in your skincare so I would spend the money on a full-size of this product. However, it would hurt my soul to do so, lolz! There are plenty of great inexpensive skincare products out there that do the same thing.), scent (even though I got used to it).
That is it! Again, let me know if you like this format. Also, let me know if you have used this product or have used other Fresh products before. Leave those comments down below. I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply