This blog post & featured shop widgets contain affiliate links and/or gifted items. Affiliate links and/or gifted items will be marked with an asterisk (*) for clarity. Read the disclaimer page about this blog’s affiliate link policy here.
Recently, I have been loving H&M. This obsession, if you will, started when I needed new jeans. Now, I have the hardest time finding jeans that not only fit right but also are long enough. I also was being pretty picky about style. I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of jeans being too low cut. I decided I wanted high-waisted jeans and H&M had them. Another reason for the sudden obsession with this store is that I am super bored with my wardrobe right now. So, with spring coming on (even if it doesn’t feel like it outside at the moment) I have purchased a few pieces for the season and beyond.
Since I have done a lot shopping from my new favorite store, I thought I would do a haul. Here is what I have gotten from H&M:
- Skinny High-Waisted Ankle Ripped Jeans in Black and Dark Denim Blue
- Loafers in White Striped
- Jumpsuit w/ Short Legs in Black Floral Pattern
- Pajamas w/ Top & Shorts in Watermelon Pattern– I needed some new ones for spring and summer 🙂
- Glass Nail File in Black
- Twill Shorts in Dark Blue
- 2-Pack Necklaces in Gold with Stones-It turns out that I received one of the necklaces broken, but I kind of like how natural and rustic it looks 🙂
- Shirt Dress in Red & Blue Checked Pattern
Let me know if you purchase any of these items and tag me on Instagram or Twitter (Mindofa20Something or Mindofa20S). Also, if you want to see any of these items on let me know 🙂