I thought I would go old school and do a mini Ulta haul for you guys. A couple days ago, I went into the store to pick up a select few things on my list and, as you do, I ended up getting a lot more. Here is what I got:
- Tony Moly Master Lab Ceramide Moisture Care Paper Face Mask
- Tony Moly I’m Real Aloe Mask Sheet-Moisturizing
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea
You might be thinking ‘why all the moisturizing products?’ Well, I’m on a new acne medication and it’s drying out my skin. Right now, my skin is screaming for moisture so I have been stocking up on those kinds of products. Now back to the other products 🙂
- Not Your Mother’s Plump for Joy Body Building Dry Shampoo: I was running out of my Dove Dry Shampoo and wanted to try this one out.
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation in C3 Creamy Natural: I have the lightest warm shade in this foundation and just wanted to try out the cool line.
- CoverGirl The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara in 815 Brown and 805 Black: Y’all know how much I love this mascara! I was going through all my makeup the other day and it was definitely time to throw my others out.
- Buxom Plumpline Lip Liners in Cloak & Dagger and Intrigue: I saw a video from Allana Davison; can you tell that she’s my fave yet? :); raving about these so naturally I had to pick some up. There was one other color I wanted to get, Hush Hush, but they were out 🙁
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got from Ulta. I’ll try to do an update and tell you how I like the products. Let me know in the comments below if you try any of these products out and what you like to get from your favorite beauty store.