I know that this is kind of late and most of you are probably bored of posts like this. I get it, I too am bored of these kinds of posts. However, I am still posting this because I just want to.
During this year’s sale I went pretty skincare heavy and I technically made two orders that day. I am only a VIB, not VIB Rouge, on Sephora. That means, I only had one weekend to shop, but nonetheless I made the two orders.
Here is what I purchased:
Origins Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash (Repurchase)
- Soy Face Cleanser
- Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
- Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream w/ Super 7 Complex
I also received some free products witth purchase and I used some of my points.
Fresh VIB Trial Set
- Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask
- Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate
- Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Rosé
Here are some tip & tricks I’ve learned from at least two years of shopping this sale.
- Get your list/cart ready beforehand. You can always change it in the meantime. I personally like to see what I want to buy and what I’m going to buy all in one place.
- Stock up on your favorite skincare and the skincare brands you’ve been wanting to try. As you can see, that is exactly what I did. Skincare can be quite expensive, but it’s totally worth it. If you’ve been here awhile, you know I always say invest in your skincare. This is the perfect time to do so while you have the discount.
- Go ahead and tick off some of those people on your holiday gift list. If you have some beauty/skincare lovers on your list, it’s the perfect time to get them something fun. This sale is so close to the holiday shopping season that you might as well with this discount. Sephora has so many awesome gift value packs that include a variety of products to try. This way, the beauty lovers on your list can test out different products and see which ones they prefer.
- Buy those palettes or higher end makeup you’ve been eyeing for probably months. I know the feeling when you’re looking at these items and just can’t bring yourself to pull the trigger and shell out all that money.
- If you’re stuck on what to get and need some ideas, go read your favorite beauty blogs or watch your favorite beauty YouTubers. A lot of the ones I watch put up videos beforehand that are chock full of good ideas and things they have bought in the past sales.
That is all from me. I hope this helps, even though it’s late. Sephora does put on two of these sales a year, this one and the other one I think is in the spring (not as much of a discount though). You can use this list of products and tips as inspiration for that sale. Let me know in the comments below what you got in this year’s VIB sale. I love hearing from you guys and gals.
Thanks for reading!