This blog post & featured shop widgets contain affiliate links and/or gifted items. Affiliate links and/or gifted items will be marked with an asterisk (*) for clarity. Read the disclaimer page about this blog’s affiliate link policy here.
This post is actually coming in perfect time because I am off on a big adventure for a month and a half. My family and I are in the process of moving my uncle and grandma cross-country to Minnesota. It’s exciting, but also nerve-wrecking. Anyway, more on that later.
Since I am leaving for California in about 6 days, I thought I would do a post on what I like to bring with me on a plane journey. I always find these interesting and helpful, so I hope you do as well 🙂
I tend to pack my bag (Mossimo) full of stuff, so here is the long list:
- Kindle (For my e-books)
- Physical Books
- Headphones (Mine are Skull Candy brand)
- Portable Charger
- Paper (Journal, usually)
- Passport/ID (Yes, weird for a domestic flight but a passport is easier to hold than my ID. And since I haven’t done any overseas traveling, I don’t ever get to use it.)
- Eye Mask (Just in case I end up wanting to take a nap. I usually can’t sleep on planes though.)
- Socks (Just in case the plane is cold.)
- Sweater/Sweatshirt (Also just in case the plane is cold.)
- Adult Coloring Books/Coloring Pens/Pencils
Now for the stuff I usually get, or could possibly get, once past security (If I have time, which I usually do.):
- Bottle of water
- Coffee/Other drinks
- More magazines
- More food (Usually more substantial)
Let me know what you like to bring in your carry-on or when you travel.