This blog post & featured shop widgets contain affiliate links and/or gifted items. Affiliate links and/or gifted items will be marked with an asterisk (*) for clarity. Read the disclaimer page about this blog’s affiliate link policy here.
I saw Gabbie answer these on her Gabriella YouTube channel and I thought it would be fun to answer them on here.
Let’s get started!
- What’s your favorite candle scent?-Depends on the season, but usually apple & cinnamon, anything fall related, or anything with vanilla. Vanilla is my all-time favorite scent in anything.
- What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?-No question, either Sophia Bush or Arielle Vandenberg.
- What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?-John Krasinski, but that could be because I’m watching The Office right now.
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?-I honestly haven’t really thought about how old I want to be. It has never been a factor in my decision.
- Do you know a hoarder?-Yes, myself. I call myself a mini hoarder because I am pretty sentimental about stuff. I just can’t bring myself to throw things out or give away things easily.
- Can you do the splits?-No
- How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?-I think 7 or 8.
- How many oceans have you swam in?-2, Pacific and Atlantic.
- How many countries have you been to?-1, Canada and I don’t remember it.
- Is anyone in your family in the army?-Not that I know of.
- What would you name your daughter if you had one?-I don’t really want to reveal it, but I will tell you that it comes from one of my favorite TV shows.
- What would you name your son if you had one?-Same as the previous question.
- What’s the worst grade you got on a test?-I think a D.
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?-When I was really young, anything on PBS (Barney, Sesame Street, etc.). When I was school-aged, I would have to say anything on Nickelodeon.
- What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?-I don’t remember, but it probably was some kind of Disney princess.
- Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games, or Twilight series?-Yes, all of Harry Potter and Hunger Games. I tried reading the Twilight series, but lost interest in it.
- Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?-As much as I love my home country, I’d rather have a British accent. I have always loved British anything.
- Did your mother go to college?-Yes
- Are your grandparents still married?-In theory, yes. Both my grandpas have passed away and neither grandma remarried.
- Have you ever taken karate lessons?-No
- Do you know who Kermit the frog is?-Yes
- What’s the first amusement park you visited?-Universal Studios Orlando
- What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?-Well, I need to brush up on my French but other than that I think I would like to be fluent in Greek or Italian.
- Do you spell the color as grey or gray?-I was told that each one pertains to the color (grey) and one pertains to weather (gray).
- Is your father bald?-No
- Do you know triplets?-No
- Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?-Are you kidding me?! How am I supposed to choose? I love them both.
- Have you ever had Indian food?-Yes
- What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?-I don’t just have one.
- Have you ever been to Olive Garden?-Yes
- Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?-No
- What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?-Jonathan
- If you have a nickname, what is it?-All my friends just call me Jess. My dad has nicknames for me, but I’d rather not tell you what they are (v embarrassing). When I was younger, my uncle called me ‘little girl’.
- Who’s your favorite person in the world?-So many people are my favorite, but if I had to choose it would be Jim Halpert. Again, this could be because I’m watching The Office.
- Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?-Suburbs, but to be honest I’m not too happy with the city I am living in right now. It’s getting too crowded.
- Can you whistle?-No
- Do you sleep with a nightlight?-No, I can’t. I have to have pitch black in order to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Do you eat breakfast every morning?-Yes
- Do you take any pills or medication daily?-Kind of a personal question, but yes I do.
- What medical conditions do you have?-Yet another personal question, but I have acid reflux, I’m lactose intolerant, and does acne count?
- How many times have you been to the hospital?-Once for me. For others, countless times unfortunately. Hence why I hate them.
- Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?-Heck yes!
- Where do you buy your jeans?-Mainly H&M.
- What’s the last compliment you got?-I can’t remember how it was worded, but I was complimented on how thin I looked. I don’t think I’m that skinny, but I would say I’m the right weight for my height and all that jazz. Basically, I’m healthy.
- Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?-The ones I have right before I wake up I remember. I have really strange dreams, so they’re no that hard to forget.
- What flavor tea do you enjoy?-Peppermint
- How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?-Over 20
- What religion will you raise your children to practice?-I grew up celebrating both Jewish and Christian holidays and customs (Christmas, Hanukkah, Passover, etc.) because my mom converted. So, I want my children to experience both my religion and whatever my significant other is (unless he happens to be Jewish). I don’t want to force my kids, not that I was forced to adhere to one specific religion.
- How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?-What I said in the previous question kind of renders this question pointless for me.
- Why do you have a blog?-I like writing and sharing my thoughts about beauty, skincare, etc. I find it a lot of fun to do so.
I hope this was fun to read. How would you answer these questions? Answer some of them down in the comments below. I would love to read some of your answers!
Thanks for reading!